- Post Date:January 10, 2018
- Apply Before: January 26, 2018
Our client, an automobile company is looking for a well-organized and a proactive COUNTRY MANAGER to support with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working to manage operations, develop business and increase profitability.
- Manage the direction, business performance and image of the company’s operations internally and externally
- Maintain people, product and process excellence.
- Manage the organisation’s operations to ensure profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop Business Plans for the company to meet the market growth trends and ensure the board’s objectives are incorporated in the overall organisational plan.
- Manage Business Plan implementation and ensure all organisational Objectives and goals are achieved.
- Ensure all corporate policies are set and followed in planning and execution of all activities.
- Delegate and review the strategy implementation and tactical execution of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
- Develop strategies to increase client base and ensure sales enquiries are realized successfully.
- Manage the Growth of the operation and further expansion in the market
- Review operating results, compare them to established objectives and ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Ensure the financial standing of the company is maintained by devising strategies for cash flow and collection efforts management.
- Build and maintain senior level client relationships, maintaining strong internal and external networks.
- Understand new competition and their financial situation in the market.
- Devise, implement and review all internal and external company defined sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Approve quarterly, monthly, and year-end financial reports.
- Manage recruitment, termination, resignation and evaluation of all employees.
- Manage Technology utilization, system requests and any IT initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the Country’s Laws and regulations.
- Maintain excellent relations with good officials.
- Maintain excellent relations with the Suppliers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, business administration or any related field.
- Post graduate degree in Business Management is preferred.
- CMA or CPA or Certification in the industry is preferred.
- A minimum of 13 years of experience
- Must have significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Must be fluent in the language of the country
- Must have experience living overseas for an extended period of time
- Must be exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Must have an outstanding negotiating skill
- Must be an analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Must have a solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Must be decisive and committed
- Must be a natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
To apply, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org