- Post Date:February 1, 2018
Our client, a leader in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering industry is currently to hire a highly efficient AC SUPERVISOR to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and participating in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical service, air conditioning, heating, refrigeration and ventilation (HVAC) systems
- Supervises and participates in skilled maintenance and repair of electrical service, air conditioning refrigeration, heating and ventilation systems
- Maintains records of parts and materials used
- Estimates and orders materials and equipment.
- Reads blueprints and layout plans for installation repair and modification work
- Contacts vendors and manufacturers in the resolution of difficult repair problems.
- Evaluates and trains subordinate personnel;
- Reviews and maintains employee labor records; inspects work in progress and upon completion.
- Establishes a preventive maintenance program for electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigeration and heating equipment;
- Works closely with other maintenance and trades personnel to determine and coordinate repair and modification needs;
- Prepares and maintains records, correspondence and reports.
- Routinely adheres to and maintains a positive attitude towards company’s goals
- performs related work as required.
Education and Experience
- Certificate in Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a similar role.
- Ability to carry out all kind of AC installation (small units, central units, AHUs )
- Ability to carry out installation from drawings.
- Ability to carry out HVAC repairs.
- Ability to trouble shoot and proffer solution.
- Team management skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Capable of undertaking project of any size.
- Show exceptional leadership qualities having ability to manage large teams of workers.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of the trade with ability to manage projects with minimum or no Engineering support.
To apply, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org