- Post Date:February 1, 2018
Our client, a leader in the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering industry is currently to hire a highly efficient AC Technician to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) systems
- Carry out all kinds of AC installation (small units, central units, AHUs)
- Carry out installation from drawings.
- Testing systems for proper functioning
- Performing emergency repairs
- Maintaining tools
- Ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Loading and off-loading materials on and off site
- Carrying out copper brazing
- Any other role as assigned
Education and Experience
- Certificate in Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning (HVAC)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years working experience.
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Able to carry out copper brazing.
- knowledge of electrical components of Air Conditioners.
- knowledge of AC operations.
- knowledge of trouble shooting.
- Able to carry out installation from drawings.
- Able to carry out some repairs.
- Able to trouble shoot and proffer solution.
- Team management skills.
To apply, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org