IT SALES EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:February 6, 2018
- Apply Before: March 13, 2018
Our client, a leading sub-regional supplier of IT hardware and solutions is currently looking for highly motivated, ambitious and aggressive SALES EXECUTIVE who share their vision and want to be part of our ongoing growth.
The position requires the successful candidate to be part of a team responsible for driving all sales activities and regularly engage with our Nordic & UK offices. Your core responsibility will be to help drive sales, provide the best advice and solutions to clients in Ghana and continuously ensure that their needs are exceedingly met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build your own clientele base and take responsibility in managing such accounts
- Identify and analyse customer and business opportunities
- Prepare deal proposals, tender documents and all required contractual agreements in accordance with all applicable contracts and our operating procedures, policies and processes
- Initiate new business, monitor and drive improvement of customer relations of your respective client base
- Timely management of orders, stock and delivery of supplies in compliance with budgets and SOPs
- Assist in enforcing high levels of quality, accuracy and consistency in the sales planning process
- Facilitate and administrate successful implementation of sales initiatives & management of new opportunities
- Develop measures that support key business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sales and marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- A native English speaking. Experience from a Scandinavian and/or UK work environment would be considered an advantage
- Solid technical experience within IT Hardware and solutions
- A successful record of accomplishment in sales coupled with substantial experience from the Ghanaian market.
- An engineering or a commercial degree but most importantly a very good understanding of our customer’s needs and how to meet them.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of the Ghanaian market in the IT hardware business is a must.
- Knowledge from any of the sub-regional markets will be considered an advantage
- Ability to express yourself in writing and verbally with a great sense of professionalism
- Possess lots of drive and come with a can-do-attitude
- Must be a people person and have respect for systems, procedures and authority
- Must conduct yourself in an ethical and responsible manner and can be trusted as a partner and team member
- Work independently but also thrive in a well-functioning team.
- Driven and experienced with planning, execution and follow-up.
- Respect and appreciate other people’s knowledge and competencies
- A professional with a pleasant personality who is motivated in creating results and work hard at achieving the numbers.
- Good at creating new business
To Apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org