- Post Date:November 29, 2017
- Apply Before: December 15, 2017
Our client, a globally recognised eye care hospital known for its innovative surgical techniques and acumen in clinical services is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse to support their operations in Ghana
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for promoting and restoring patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulation
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the adult or elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Registered General Nursing certificate
- 1-3 years’ experience playing similar role
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Excellent Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
To apply send CVs to email@example.com